Thursday 3 February 2011

Review of Flake Away.

This time I am reviewing a body scrub by Soap and Glory.

They make several different ones but this one is called Flake Away, like The Righteous Butter it comes in the pink packaging and also like the Righteous Butter, comes in the two sizes.

Flake Away smells gorgeous, and on the tub says it is made with..

Shea butter, sugar and peach seed powder.

You can use it all over your body and a big plus is that if you used it after shaving your legs it does not seem to sting as some body scrubs/polishes tend to.

I use it after shaving my legs and washing and it leaves the skin feeling so soft and smooth.

Just smelling the tub makes me want to jump in the bath right now lol

Just like Righteous I will be taking my little tub on holiday with me.

I also have The Breakfast Scrub, which smells beautiful too, but I can't seem to leave Flake Away long enough to use it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment